“WHAT CAN YOU SMELL WITHOUT LITTER ODOR?” Official Contest RulesSeptember 12th, 2011
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. This Contest is sponsored by The Hartz Mountain Corporation (the “Sponsor”).
- Eligibility: The Hartz”What can you smell without litter odor?” Contest will be held daily until such time as the Sponsor discontinues the Contest, which Sponsor reserves the right to do at any time. The Contest is valid only in the continental U.S. To enter, entrants must be a U.S. resident age eighteen or older.
- Requirements: To enter the contest, contestant must follow @HartzPets ,and “tweet” a response answering the contest question @HartzPets on Twitter.com. Tweet must contain “#Nodor” in the text to be considered eligible. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The Sponsor reserves the right to reject any entry which is considered obscene or would otherwise violate law.
- Prize: 100 winning entries will be selected each day and each winner will receive a free sample of Nodor. Contest may submit as many entries as he/she desires. The winners will be contacted via Twitter Direct Messages to collect shipping information for prize. The Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies and contractors and each of their respective employees, directors and officers shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any prize. No transfer or substitution of the prize is allowed except by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Judging: The winners will be selected by the Sponsor the following day, from all eligible entries received during the previous day at random by a panel of judges whose decision with respect to the selection of the winner and the interpretation of these Official Contest Rules will be final, binding and conclusive. All entries will be judged on the criteria outlined in this document, and any other factors to be determined by the panel and the Sponsor from time to time in their discretion.
- General Rules: Employees of Sponsor, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, promotion or fulfillment agencies, and any of their affiliated companies and suppliers, and immediate families and members of household (whether or not related) and their respective officers, employees and directors are not eligible to enter or win. Non-compliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification of winner(s) and an alternate winner(s) may be selected by the same judging process. The decision to award alternate winner(s) may take place at at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in automatic disqualification, and an alternate winner may be selected by Sponsor at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By acceptance of prize, a winner grants full and irrevocable permission to the Sponsor and its agencies to use the winner’s name, city, state, and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and trade without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right (a) to cancel or modify the Contest or these Official Rules or (b) disqualify any entrant if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroys or adversely affects the integrity of this Contest as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of the prizes. Each of the winners agrees to indemnify and hold the Sponsor, their subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and assigns, harmless against any and all claims, costs, damages, attorneys’ fees, expenses, any amounts and any liability arising out of acceptance, use or misuse of the prize, which indemnity shall survive indefinitely. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the panel, which shall be final, binding and conclusive in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it determines to be tampering with or abusing the entry mechanism, to be violating these Official Contest Rules or to be acting in a disruptive or inappropriate manner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right at any time to modify, change or revise any of these Official Rules.
Sponsor: The Hartz Mountain Corporation, 400 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, NJ 07094, Attention: Marketing Department. http://www.hartz.com.